cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop manufacturing defect , company trying to prove it's done by me.

ruudra17
Level 7

The issue in my laptop was that one of the screws became loose often , this was the issue I was facing after 1 month of buying the laptop. I reported this to Asus for which they sent me the on-site service, where the engineer came and just opened and cleaned the laptop and tightened the screw with the screwdriver. But after some days the issue again started and then i reported to Asus again and booked an onsite service. The Engineer came and opened the laptop and told that the screw holder of the laptop which is inside the frame is damaged, and said that it will go under accidental damage and the warranty will not cover it... I just purchased the laptop some months ago and the problem started and now the company man is saying that we will not cover it under warranty. I have even purchased an extended warranty for the laptop but they are still denying it. and trying to prove it's my fault. also the engineer that came for the second time removed the screw and the screw holder and left the laptop in such a condition that the right side of laptop opens when opening the lid of the laptop which may allow dust to enter the laptop and can cause many issues in future and the company will also blame me again that it has been damaged by the user. I am frustrated by the Asus Service and regret buying this laptop.
I have my exams going on but after that I will be complaining it to the consumer court and explaining the whole issue to them. I have literally given up on Asus customer support team after contacting them numerous amount of times and explaining everything I have been mentally drained completely.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ruudra17 ,

I'm sorry to hear about your service experience. 

Due to the need for your personal information.I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ruudra17 ,

I'm sorry to hear about your service experience. 

Due to the need for your personal information.I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

sorry but i haven't received any inbox

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ruudra17 ,

I have resent the private message, please check✉. Thank you