cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel Graphics Driver for ROG Zephyrus M16

ftansl
Level 7

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew whether it's 'better' to update to the latest Intel graphics drivers or stick to the 'latest' drivers available from Asus for the laptop (even though it's outdated). When I get to the driver page, I get this message:

Installing this graphics driver from Intel will remove customizations from your computer manufacturer (OEM)

If a newer graphics driver is available from Asus or AsusTek, we recommend that you install that driver instead. To learn more about installing an Intel driver on your OEM system, refer to this article.

Appreciate any feedback / opinions - thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ftansl ,

The driver offered on the ASUS website has multiple compatibility tests and verifications before release to ensuring the best experience for users. 
It is recommended to install the ASUS website driver to ensure stability and compatibility.

Please take this information into consideration. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ftansl ,

The driver offered on the ASUS website has multiple compatibility tests and verifications before release to ensuring the best experience for users. 
It is recommended to install the ASUS website driver to ensure stability and compatibility.

Please take this information into consideration. Thank you.

Thanks for the response Anbby - that's exactly what I wanted to know.

Smokindawater17
Level 8

anyone know how to set up the Intel Graphics and also how to setup ur armory crate Scenario profile for best gaming for Battlefield 2042 or any battlefield game??  Im new to PC gaming and don't understand all of it, I do understand majority of it and have them setup but Im not 100% there.  I have checked online on for help with this Model and there is no videos on it..  thank u..