cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Warranty Expiry Date Discrepancy

Mosaad
Level 7

Dear Asus Customer Support,

I hope this email finds you well. On September 14, 2023, I purchased an ASUS laptop from Technology Valley, which comes with a 2-year warranty. However, I have recently noticed a discrepancy regarding the warranty expiry date.

According to the information displayed on my ASUS laptop, the warranty is set to expire on December 16, 2023, which is only three months from the date of purchase. I have attached screenshots of this for your reference.

I kindly request your assistance in rectifying this issue and aligning the warranty period with the agreed 2-year coverage, as stipulated in the purchase agreement.

#Rog strix g17

Serial number: (Edited by cl-Albert 10/27/23)

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,

Mosaad

4 REPLIES 4

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mosaad ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have responded to your message. Please check it,  thank you.😊

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌

Serial number: _______________________

The problem isn't solved yet

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mosaad ,

Considering concerns about personal information privacy, I have obscured your SN information in advance to prevent any potential information leakage.

I have further consulted with the local service team regarding your case. If there are any updates, I will send you a private message to explain. Thank you.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mosaad ,

After verification, due to the local service team processing warranty updates, there is a necessary review process and operational time involved. Currently, your warranty period has been correctly updated based on the purchase proof you provided. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this process.