cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GX650PY 2nd Screen Touch Calibration Problem

sahin141
Level 8

Hello,

I have GX650PY. My second screen works and I can click with the mouse.When I touch the 2nd screen, it clicks on screen 1st. 2nd screen is out of calibration.

After a few reboots it works without any problems. But calibration is often problematic.

All drivers and bios are up to date.

I need your help.

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

QQ02
Level 11

Check the Control Panel of Windows (not Settings). From the corner, search for Tablet PC Settings. Open that dialog box. Configure your pen and touch displays from there using Setup. You can choose whether you want to configure stylus input or finger input, follow instructions on the screens (press ENTER for a screen not touch sensitive, tap on the screen for a touch sensitive screen).

Usually it remembers the configuration after doing it manually. I had this issue on the 2022 version of Duo 16 initially, but haven't had issues since the manual calibration.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sahin141 ,

I would like to inquire whether your BIOS has been updated to the latest version 318. Could you please try reinstalling the ROG ScreenPad Optimizer and then rebooting to see if the issue is resolved? If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Yes. Bios up to date and I tried screen pad optimizer. Not solve my problem exactly. 

QQ02
Level 11

Check the Control Panel of Windows (not Settings). From the corner, search for Tablet PC Settings. Open that dialog box. Configure your pen and touch displays from there using Setup. You can choose whether you want to configure stylus input or finger input, follow instructions on the screens (press ENTER for a screen not touch sensitive, tap on the screen for a touch sensitive screen).

Usually it remembers the configuration after doing it manually. I had this issue on the 2022 version of Duo 16 initially, but haven't had issues since the manual calibration.

Thank you. It's worked.