GameVisual installed in Armory Crate cannot be used on GU603ZM

DnJay
Level 7

messageImage_1706060927731.jpgmessageImage_1706060542249.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DnJay ,
Please try removing ASUS System Control Interface v3, uninstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool, and then reinstalling ASUS System Control Interface v3 V3.1.22.0 and Armoury Crate to see if there is any improvement? Thank you.

嗨 @Anbby_ROG  ,

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, but it still doesn't work.

DnJay
Level 7

Standalone installation GameVisual can run normally

messageImage_1706158848532.jpg

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DnJay ,

Thank you for the update. If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to let us know.

@Anbby_ROG ,

This did not solve my problem. GameVisual in Armory Crate still cannot be used normally.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @DnJay ,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. Could you please enable the log recording function in Armoury Crate, then click on GameVisual in Armoury Crate again? Afterward, provide the log file and the following information via private message. I will forward this to our internal team for further investigation. Thank you.

Laptop Serial Number:
BIOS Version:
Windows Version: (Settings - System - About)
Armoury Crate > Settings > About > Service Version > Check Button (Copy all content):

【Here is the file path for the log file for your reference】 
In Armoury Crate ""Settings"" and check ""About"" page, If clicking App Diagnostics ""Record Log"", the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log  and you can click ""Generate log data"" to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file).

@Anbby_ROG ,

Thank you, I hope to get a complete solution, the information has been provided to you