cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GA503QR Driver Issue

Lampbert
Level 7

Hello,

I have driver issues with my laptop GA503QR G15 2021.

Before reinstalling Win 10, I mostly used to work in ECO mode, which means Nvidia graphics card was turned off, and only the integrated AND one was active.

After reinstalling Win 10, I installed all available drivers, but I still have two unrecognized devices in the system:

ACPI\VEN_NVDA&DEV_0820
ACPI\NVDA0820
*NVDA0820

ACPI\VEN_ASUS&DEV_9001
ACPI\ASUS9001
*ASUS9001

The BIOS version is up to date - 416. When installing the offline version of Armoury Crate, I have error 601.

Could you please advise me on how to resolve these driver issues ?

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Lampbert ,

I'd like to confirm with you if you have tested the NVIDIA display driver version V30.0.15.1278, verified by ASUS? 
Please try uninstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool. Then install ASUS System Control Interface version V3.1.22.0 and Armoury Crate to see if there's any improvement. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that installing the Nvidia driver is not possible without switching the GPU operation to standard mode.

First, I uninstalled Crate using the uninstall tool. Then I installed the online version of Crate, because the offline installer was giving error 601. After installing Crate, I switched the GPU to standard mode and then the Nvidia driver installed successfully.

At the moment, I only have one remaining issue. The device is still not recognized. Could you please tell me on what exactly this device is and what it is responsible for ?

ACPI\VEN_ASUS&DEV_9001
ACPI\ASUS9001
*ASUS9001

When installing ASUS System Control Interface, it says at the final stage that this version is already installed, and the installation is canceled.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Lampbert ,

Thank you for the update. 
Have you tried selecting the update drivers directly on that device to see if it improves? If the issue persists, could you provide relevant screenshots for further investigation? Thank you.