cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing asus rog g16

laments
Level 7

I just bought a laptop around 2 months old it random freeze and unsable ,  is there any fix on this issue

2 REPLIES 2

C-V-N
Level 12

If it's been freezing I would take it back an replace or you will be one of the people here on the forums trying to figure out what to do when your warranty runs out.  Just look on the forums there are many cases of Asus laptops freezing.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @laments ,

Have you updated your BIOS to the latest version 324 and tested it with the ASUS-certified NVIDIA display driver version V31.0.15.4624 and Intel Graphic driver version V31.0.101.4502?

Could you please clarify if the random freezes occurred after receiving the laptop or after a certain update? When the freezes occur, do you encounter any error messages or require a forced restart?

If the issue persists, please record a video of the freeze and provide the following information via private message. I will provide this feedback to the relevant departments for further investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Serial Number (SN):
  • Windows Build Version (Settings -> System -> About):
  • Games/Software where freezes occur:
  • Are there any external monitors or other devices connected?
  • Have you replaced or added SSD/RAM?
  • Armoury Crate -> Settings -> About -> Service Version -> Check Button (Copy all content):