cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frame drops, cpu latencty and screen tears

Asuraslayer245
Level 8

When runnig games such as valorant, with turbo mode cpu and standerd mode gpu , i am experiancing frame lags and drops as well as heavy cpu latency. My drivers are on the latest version 

Asuraslayer245_0-1711508266570.png

Asuraslayer245_1-1711508319148.pngAsuraslayer245_2-1711508334368.png

5 REPLIES 5

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Asuraslayer245 ,

Could you please share with us the model of your laptop and the current driver version you are using?

Please refer to the explanation in the following link for removing the OpenCL™, OpenGL®, and Vulkan® Compatibility Pack and test to see if there is any improvement. If the issue persists, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1053098/

i have a rog strix g16 g614jv and all my nivida drivers are the latest current drivers 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Asuraslayer245 ,

Have you updated your BIOS version to the latest version 324 and tested it with the ASUS-certified NVIDIA display driver version V31.0.15.4624 and Intel graphics driver version V31.0.101.4502?
If the issue persists, please download Hwinfo and enable logging before running the game until 10 minutes after it ends. Additionally, record a video of frame drops and latencty . Please provide the following information via private message, and I will forward it to the relevant department for further investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.

• SN:
  • Windows Build Version: (Settings - System - About)
  • Game(s) experiencing issues:
  • Are you using an external monitor or other devices?
  • Have you added or replaced SSD/RAM?
  • Are you using the original charger provided by the manufacturer?
  • Please use AsLogDumptool to extract logs: Armoury Crate > Settings > About > Service Version > Check Button (Copy all content):

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @EmilyNelson ,

Could you please share your product information and the issue you're experiencing so that we can further assist you? Thank you.

EmilyNelson
Level 7

Any update?

I wanted to know that, and now everything is well. I also faced some problems related to my writing work, but now you can get happy because I found the solution to this. This https://domypaper.com/ is a website that offers writing services if you pay for them. I have used their services, and it made me so happy that they are doing it well at a very affordable price.