cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital vibrance resetting

ketchup
Level 7

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a persistent issue that I've been experiencing with my laptop recently. Every time I restart my laptop or launch a game, the vibrance settings automatically reset to 50%. This recurring problem has become increasingly frustrating and disruptive to my new laptop experience.

I have attempted basic troubleshooting steps such as adjusting settings using other software like vibranceGui and even reinstalling, I am reaching out to your support team for assistance in resolving it promptly.

7 REPLIES 7

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ketchup ,
I have replied to your private message. Please check it when you have a moment. Thank you.

prakash1
Level 8

hi there...is your issue resolved???if yes,can you help me out becoz i am also facing the same issue....

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @prakash1 ,

Could you please provide me with your laptop's serial number and the version information of the display driver you are using via private message? I will assist you further with the confirmation. Thank you.

Sent...pls check it

I'm in the same boat as anyone figured this out 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @CFEcruz ,

After confirmation, if your laptop supports the GameVisual function, which reapplies the color enhancement function of GameVisual after reboot. Please try adjusting the color gamut and color temperature through Armoury Crate > GameVisual to better suit your usage needs and observe if there is any improvement. Thank you.

Actually the problem was armory crate ass soon as I removed it, it  stated to work I use g helper now