cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing

djkomic
Level 9

Hello!

I have the Asus X571GT, and lately I've been having a lot of problems with the Bluetooth on my laptop.

I have a Logitech mouse connective via Bluetooth, but over the weekend the mouse lost connection with the computer. At first I thought it was the battery, but investigating the computer, I noticed the Bluetooth icon and drivers was missing. As if my computer could no longer see its own Bluetooth. Constant uninstalling and reinstalling before I installed the OEM Bluetooth driver instead of the actual intel driver. Mouse reconnected and it was fine. 
Then tonight, my mouse died again. I check the computer and again, computer can't find it's own Bluetooth. Restarted the computer and it recognizes it again.

Anybody else having this problem? My Bluetooth is up to date at Version: 22.220.1.1. 
Thanks!

#Bluetooth

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @djkomic ,
May I confirm if you have used MyASUS to diagnose the Bluetooth functionality? 
Additionally, I would like to ask you to try removing the current Bluetooth driver and install the latest version (Version V22.30.0.4) downloaded from the official website to test if it resolves the issue. 

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/x571gt/helpdesk_download/

For information on using MyASUS for diagnostics and driver installation, you can refer to the instructions provided in the following link. 

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042394/
If you have any further concerns, please feel free to comment again, and we will assist you. Thank you.

As I previously stated, Version V22.30.0.4 is what's already installed on my computer.
That failed to work.

I then uninstalled it and reinstalled the latest Bluetooth driver from Intel, Intel Driver (22.220.1). 
Again, it worked for a little while before the Bluetooth signal dropped.

I went into START > BLUETOOTH > FIND AND FIX PROBLEMS WITH BLUETOOTH and it ran a diagnostic before the bluetooth reappeared again and started working. 

Something is causing the computer to stop seeing its own Bluetooth

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @djkomic ,

Based on the information and description you provided.
We recommend that you send your laptop to the service center for further diagnosis. Apologize for any inconvenience caused.