cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus x571GT Laptop Suddenly Shuts Down

Mr_Lereno
Level 7

I have the same problem described here: https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-notebooks/asus-x571gt-laptop-suddenly-shuts-down/td-p/920340.

I had this problem a while ago. The battery also no longer held a charge and I replaced the battery and charger.
It seemed to be resolved, but now the problem has returned.
Can anyone help with a permanent solution other than changing the battery and charger every couple of months?
Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mr_Lereno ,

Since you mentioned that you have replaced the battery and power adapter, please provide the product serial number and the RMA number for the battery replacement via private message. I will further investigate your repair case. Thank you.

Hi @Anbby_ROG 
Thanks for the answer, but I changed the battery myself.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mr_Lereno ,

Due to our inability to confirm the stability of non-original components, we recommend that you take your laptop to a nearby service center for further hardware testing. Thank you.

Hi, @Anbby_ROG .

I understand, but the problem started with all the original components. This leads me to believe that the problem will not be with the replaced parts. Thanks.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Mr_Lereno ,

Thank you for your reply. 

We recommend that you take your laptop to an authorized service center for further comprehensive hardware diagnostics to identify the actual issue. Thank you.

Hi @Anbby_ROG ,

Thanks. I have already sent information about the problem and am waiting for instructions.