cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX G713PV-LL091 Random Restarts

kenaniyianlar
Level 8

Hello I bought this laptop brand new updated everyting BIOS vers 329 but experiencing random restarts idle gaming or just watching youtube video Its really disappointment I really need help I really love Asus products so I wanna fix this Issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi hello I just did a uninstall armoury crate and reinstall its weirdly just fixed! Thank you 😊

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @kenaniyianlar ,

Could you please confirm if you have replaced or installed any hardware equipment, such as an SSD or RAM? 
Please try testing with the ASUS-certified NVIDIA Graphic Driver Version V31.0.15.4624 and AMD Graphic driver Version V31.0.14038.8002 to see if the issue improves. Thank you.

I just installed Samsung 990 Pro M.2 SSD the original ssd is still in laptop and also I want to upgrade ram to 48gb but not right now I will try this method when i tried I will reply back here

Hello just installed the drivers that you send I will test it and come back

@Anbby_ROG Hello so Its restarted again so what I am just uninstalled armoury crate and downloaded g-helper I will try with this method too

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @kenaniyianlar ,

Due to the need for your personal information.
I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

Hi hello I just did a uninstall armoury crate and reinstall its weirdly just fixed! Thank you 😊