cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog flow z13 + xg mobile rx 6850m xt random shutdown

SolJA111
Level 7

Good afternoon, dear lovers of modern technology! I am a big fan of Asus technology and as soon as the flow z13 model came out, I immediately bought it. At that time, it was not possible to buy an xg mobile rtx 3080 since they were not yet on sale, so I decided to order the rx6850m xt. I have a work computer, but since I am constantly traveling for work, I really need such a device. a year later I found the time to deal with this problem. Unfortunately, the xg mobile warranty has already expired, but the laptop is still valid. So I hope that we can solve this problem. I saw similar problems on different forums, but I never found a solution (((( like this one -  same issue 
The problem is that when I launch any game or application with xg mobile pluged, the CPU temperature rises to an incredible temperature like 90-95 d and the computer shuts down. I tried everything, but nothing helped.
What have I already done?

1. reinstall BIOS
  2. reinstall Windows
  3.  reinstall the drivers
  4. set the CPU power limit to 60W.

I searched all the forums, but could not find the answer. I hope this forum will help me!
Here is information about my devices on photos, my 

dev info.png

drivers versions - 
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.8.9.0
ROG Live Service 2.3.16.5
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.43
Armoury Crate service 5.8.9
Aura Wallpaper Service Не установлено
Aura SDK 3.04.42
ArmouryDevice 4.1.1.2
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.38.0
ASUS Ambient HAL 3.4.0.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.73.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.97
KeyboardSDK 3.00.62
MainSDK 2.01.18
MouseSDK 3.01.38
UnifyDongleSDK 1.00.08
Armoury Crate Plugin - Keyboard 1.2.36
Armoury Crate Plugin - Mouse 2.3.1
Armoury Crate Plugin - UnifyDongle 0.0.8
AI Noise Cancelation Audio Software 3.2.0
ROG HARPE ACE AIM LAB EDITION 4.05.15
ROG HARPE ACE AIM LAB EDITION (2.4GHz) 4.05.15
ROG HARPE ACE AIM LAB EDITION (Bluetooth) 4.05.15
ROG OMNI RECEIVER 4.01.02
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX TKL WIRELESS DELUXE 4.01.12
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX TKL WIRELESS DELUXE (2.4GHz) 4.01.12
ROG STRIX SCOPE RX TKL WIRELESS DELUXE (BLE) 4.01.12

PLS HELP MEEEEEE 

4 REPLIES 4

SolJA111
Level 7

yes, I also forgot to say that after half a year of operation the keyboard began to work in one position, completely lying down.... Why did I pay more than 2 thousand dollars for this? I'm very disappointed, but I hope the support team can help me! I've seen similar problems with the keyboard that can only be solved by replacement! In my case, as I understand it, I will have to ask for a replacement not only of the keyboard, but also of the xg mobile itself...... Asus.....

SolJA111
Level 7

If you need any additional information, then I will be only happy to provide it to you, thank you again for any assistance with my problem😓

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @SolJA111 ,
Due to the need for your personal information.
I have sent you a message, please check✉. Thank you

thx bro!