cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G814JZ Keyboard

mhimhdi2
Level 7

I have Asus G814JZ. When my laptop goes to Sleep mode, its keyboard doesn't work. My BIOS is updated. My Asus app and Crate are updated.

7 REPLIES 7

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mhimhdi2 ,

Are you experiencing an issue where you're unable to wake your laptop from sleep mode using the keyboard?
If you're facing difficulty waking up your laptop from sleep mode using the keyboard, please refer to the instructions in this link to enable the keyboard wake-up device setting. Thank you.

This solution does not work. Please give me a definitive solution.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mhimhdi2 ,

Could you please describe more usage scenarios (if possible, through recording a video of the issue) or any troubleshooting steps you've taken? 

This will help us further understand the problem you're experiencing in order to provide assistance. Thank you.

That is so clear.  When my laptop goes to Sleep mode and when I want to use my laptop again, its keyboard doesn't work (It happens 2 times in one month). My BIOS is updated. My Asus app and Crate are updated.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mhimhdi2 ,

Based on your previous posts, may I ask if you have tried testing the system restore yet? 

If the issue persists, we recommend bringing your laptop to a local service center for further hardware diagnostics. Thank you.

I have not tried System Restore.
Of course, let me also say this, when I restart my Laptop, the problem doesn't exist anymore.
What do you think? The problem is software?

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @mhimhdi2 ,
As you mentioned earlier, the frequency of the issue occurring is very low and only happens after waking from sleep. This is likely due to a system anomaly. We recommend you continue monitoring the usage. If the issue persists and becomes more frequent, please consider restoring the system for further testing. Thank you.