cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G713PV Restart Itself - Even after reinstalled the OS

berlin6073
Level 8

My system has been experiencing automatic restarts, and logs indicate an issue with Armoury Crate. This is causing significant disruption and previously corrupted my system files, requiring a fresh OS reinstall from the ASUS internet recovery tool. Unfortunately, the issue with Armoury Crate persists even after reinstallation.

Please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @berlin6073 ,

Have you updated the BIOS version to the latest version 329 and tested it with the NVIDIA Graphic Driver Version v31.0.15.4624 and AMD display driver version V31.0.14038.8002, both verified by ASUS?
Please try removing ASUS System Control Interface v3, uninstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool, and then reinstalling ASUS System Control Interface v3 and Armoury Crate to see if there is any improvement.
If the issue persists, please enable the logging function in Armoury Crate to save log files after the system restarts on its own. Use the AsLogDumptool to extract log information. Please provide the following information via private message, and I will provide feedback to the relevant unit for further investigation. Thank you for your cooperation:

• SN:
  • Windows Build Version: (Settings - System - About)
  • GPU and fan settings in Armoury Crate when the restart occurs:
  • Whether specific software is being used or the system is in standby mode when the restart occurs (please describe the situation or provide error reports):
  • Are there any external monitors or other devices connected?
  • Have SSD/RAM been added or replaced?
  • Please download Hwinfo and record logs before starting the game until 10 minutes after the game ends.
  • Armoury Crate > Settings > About > Service Version > Check Button (Copy all content):

【Here is the file path for the log file for your reference】 
In Armoury Crate ""Settings"" and check ""About"" page, If clicking App Diagnostics ""Record Log"", the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log  and you can click ""Generate log data"" to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file).

Dear ASUS Support Team,

I've checked the BIOS version, and it's up-to-date at version 329. However, I couldn't locate the NVIDIA Graphic Driver version v31.0.15.4624 for my specific ASUS G713PV model. The provided download link appears to be for a different laptop model.

The latest NVIDIA Graphic Driver version I found available for my G713PV is v31.0.15.3645.

The recommended AMD display driver version V31.0.14038.8002 is available for download for my model.
Should i install available version v31.0.15.3645 for my model?

how can send event logs of my windows. but there is no options for excel attachment ?

• SN: R4NRK___
  • Windows Build Version: (Settings - System - About)  Windows 11 Home Version 23H2, Os Build 22631.3527
  • GPU and fan settings in Armoury Crate when the restart occurs: Randomly 
  • Whether specific software is being used or the system is in standby mode when the restart occurs (please describe the situation or provide error reports):  randomly, how can send event logs of my windows. but there is no options for excel attachment ?
  • Are there any external monitors or other devices connected? No
  • Have SSD/RAM been added or replaced? No, I haven't opened the laptop
  • Please download Hwinfo and record logs before starting the game until 10 minutes after the game ends. does it necessary? because i bought this laptop for music production, ableton live 12 and fl sutdio.  
  • Armoury Crate > Settings > About > Service Version > Check Button (Copy all content):
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.8.9.0
    ROG Live Service 2.3.16.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.43
    Armoury Crate service 5.8.9
    Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
    Aura SDK 3.04.42
    ArmouryDevice 4.1.1.2
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.35.0
    ASUS Ambient HAL 2.7.0.0
    MainSDK 2.01.17
    AI Noise Cancelation Audio Software 3.2.0
    ROG CustomHotkey 1.2.3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @berlin6073 ,

Due to the personal information (SN) you provided in the public message, I've encoded it for privacy and security purposes. 
Please try installing version v31.0.15.3645 to see if the issue improves.
Please upload the Armoury Crate and AsLogDumptool  log file to the cloud and provide the link via private message. Additionally, could you also provide the error report shown in the logs for further analysis of this issue? Thank you.

Yesterday, my laptop restarted again at approximately 2:14 AM on 30/04/2024. I have extracted event logs in various formats for your convenience:

• Windows Event Logs (.evtx)
  • Text file (.txt)
  • Comma-separated values file (.csv)
  • Armoury Crate Logs
  • AsLogDumpTool Logs (downloaded from the internet, please confirm if this is the correct tool [ AsLogDumpTool2 ]  )

I have attached all these files to a my cloud storage and provided the link below via private message. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rqrOZdwxf9iouIYBDsiuc-yyfjhFrAJx/view?usp=drive_link 

Thank you for your continued assistance.

berlin6073_0-1714506532771.png

berlin6073_1-1714507193109.png