cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G614JI

sfdsfdsfsdfds
Level 7

Hello everyone

I month ago I bought Asus G614JI gaming laptop everything was good but recently I noticed that right speaker sometimes does not working. I updated my all drivers etc. Does anyone knows how can I solve this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sfdsfdsfsdfds ,

I would like to inquire whether the issue with the right speaker anomaly occurs specifically within certain software or across all applications. 
Please update the BIOS to the latest version 321 and follow the instructions provided in this link to reinstall the audio drivers? Kindly test if this resolves the issue. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Hi @Anbby_ROG I checked my bios it is 321 and i updated my all drivers but still i have the same problem. I accidentally clicked on problem solved.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sfdsfdsfsdfds ,

Thank you for your response. Based on your description and the tests conducted, we recommend that you send the product to the local authorized service center for further hardware diagnostics. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Anbby_ROG  I have one more problem with my laptop sometimes games are crushing without reason and the error code in the below.0.jpg

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sfdsfdsfsdfds ,

Please try uninstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool, and then reinstalling Armoury Crate to see if there is any improvement? Thank you.

sfdsfdsfsdfds
Level 7

@Anbby_ROG Stil same problems.. Games are crushing and it is quite annoying situation still I have problem with my speaker as well. It was my second ASUS gaming laptop to be honest I would never recommend anyone neither this model nor ASUS products. I did not know that I bought such a problematic gaming laptop. None of these solutions helped  me. I am quite unsatisfied with my product. 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sfdsfdsfsdfds ,

I apologize for hearing about your user experience. 

Regarding the speaker issue, it may be necessary to conduct further hardware testing at the repair center. As for the error message regarding memory unable to read, I need to confirm with you whether you have replaced or added memory before. Thank you.

@Anbby_ROG Yes seems like I need to send it to service for speakers. I did not upgrade my ram I did not touch anything on my laptop. 

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @sfdsfdsfsdfds ,

Thank you for your reply. We recommend that you send your laptop to the repair center for a thorough inspection to address the issues you are experiencing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.