cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G15 ADVANTAGE EDITION RADEON SOFTWARE ISSUE WITH GRAPHICS DRIVER

Neloy_Ahammed
Level 7

Sorry for my English its not my first language.

Well,with my G15 I'm  having issues since last update 23.11.1 adrenaline. After that update I was playin 'The Finals beta on Steam" suddenly everything frozed up and system  restarted automatically and 6800m isnt working any More. So i tried to roll back to previous driver 23.10 version and still it wont work..then after that used utility  unistaller to remove them..and installed 23.8.1 version then it found my gpu.. And then I tried to run a game it automatically restarted.. And again 6800m radeon software cant found any more it only shows 512mb apu.

Then i tried to flash new windows.and started everything from scratch...im having same issue..my gpu i cant find anymore code 43 it shows in device manager.but i tried to install 23.8.1 it worked fine with me before.so tried install it. But same issue my gpu isnt working anymore. I dont know Gpu has been melted or what 🙃 from last to weeks i tried to reinstall thos drivers.. Disabling updates from window... In those first few try many issues have been occurred.. Like amd warning bug report tool etc etc  still this piece of **** wont work. (Windows 11 pro) 

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Neloy_Ahammed ,

Have you tried using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) tool to cleanly uninstall your graphics card driver and then reinstalling the driver provided on the ASUS website to test? You can search and download the graphics card driver from here.
If the Device Manager still cannot detect your GPU, based on your description, we recommend sending your laptop to the nearest authorized service center for further inspection. The information provided above is for your reference. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌

Already tried DDU from safe mode several times when rolling back drivers..and also used asus provided Graphic driver. B

IMG20231115163027.jpg

ot on win 10 and win 11 my device manager detects 6800m but it shows code 43 error. My mind is getting out of control and im assuming my gpu is dead 🥲 ****** this laptop it was not worth of buying

When i try to disable it and enable it from device manager this thing pops up

IMG20231115164104.jpg

 And 6800m doent work.

IMG20231115164014.jpg

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Neloy_Ahammed ,

If the issue persists after reinstalling the system, we recommend that you take your laptop to the local authorized service center for further inspection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌