cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArmourySocketServer.exe Thunderbolt problems after crash

ondrejstep
Level 7

Hello, I have Tuf F15, i7 and RTX4060. After about a week after purchase, my Thunderbolt port stopped working. I use a docking station at home so this is very important to me. They replaced the motherboard in the service center and after 4 days the port stopped working again. after that the port started working by itself, I did nothing, no update, no driver installation. and the day before yesterday it stopped working again on its own. I found out that after starting the laptop there is an error of the ArmourySocketServer.exe application in the event manager. I think that if I cause something that causes the application error again, the port will start working again. I tried deleting all Asus apps and bloatware but it still doesn't work. Thanks for the help!

now now i need this app to crash again to get thunderbolt to work any ideas?

photo of error: https://ctrlv.cz/Syzv

3 REPLIES 3

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ondrejstep ,

We would like to verify whether your current BIOS version is 321. Kindly attempt to uninstall the ASUS System Control Interface v3 driver and then reinstall the latest version, V3.1.20.0. This may help address the issues you are experiencing. 
If the problem persists, could you please provide the following information via private message for further assistance? 
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Product Serial Number:
Windows Build Version (Settings-System-About):

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌

hello, how can i uinstall the interface driver? Yesterday i really got angry and i reinstalled the win like 8th times, sometimes win 10 or 11. on the 8th try and installing drivers the port start working but i think when i download some Crate stuff the error will show up in next few days...

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @ondrejstep ,

Please download the ASUS System Control Interface version 3 (V3.1.20.0) from this link and refer to the installation instructions provided at this link. We appreciate your cooperation.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌