cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD Software RECORD & STREAM tab missing Zephurys G14 2022

Voldemort
Level 9

Hello, recently I noticed that the tab record&stream is no longer visible in my radeon software. I did DDU 2 times, used amd cleanup utility, after that insalling recommended driver from amd site, even tried the specific drivers from the amd site for g14- nothing. GPU is RX6800S. I remember when I bought the laptop and first time launching the amd software that the tab record&stream was there. Since I clean install win11 home again I have never ever saw this tab option again in amd software. Why is that ? Any solution ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The solution is not to contact amd or has to do anything with the drivers. It just wants the internal gpu to be DISABLED, and the laptop must run in full ext gpu mode, then record&stream option is visible. thank you for  you support and help....

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Voldemort ,
I would like to confirm if you have installed the drivers provided by Asus's official website and tested them. 
Could you please let me know your current driver version and AMD software version?
We will perform tests under the same conditions to see if we encounter the same issue. Thank you.

Voldemort_0-1684853163834.png

Voldemort_1-1684853315387.png

Latest available drivers, I managed to get somehow the record&stream tab by disabling internal GPU in device manager. But I always have to use ultimate mode to get it working. Always have to open device manager and check if egpu stays disabled. If i switch to internal gpu the stream&record tab disapears again from amd software.  If its possible to have both gpus enabled and get the stream&record tab would be good.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Voldemort ,

Thank you for providing information.I have forwarded the information to the relevant department.
We will provide you with any new updates as soon as possible.

Anbby_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Voldemort,

We used the same device to test AMD Software, but we were still unable to see the "RECORD & STREAM" option without disabling the internal GPU. 
This issue may be related to the hardware requirements of AMD Software. We recommend contacting AMD to confirm the hardware device requirements.
 Thank you for your understanding. 

The solution is not to contact amd or has to do anything with the drivers. It just wants the internal gpu to be DISABLED, and the laptop must run in full ext gpu mode, then record&stream option is visible. thank you for  you support and help....