cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address.

SpeeDyLOCO
Level 8

I can't respond to posts, please help.

Steps taken -> email verification twice -> https://account.asus.com/us/resend_mail.aspx
Problem: message under every post I want to reply to or have already replied to:

"Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page."

Chrome

SpeeDyLOCO_0-1702376806013.png

Firefox:

SpeeDyLOCO_1-1702376824232.png

I'm a little confused, I can reply to some posts, but I can't answer the following topics. Does a green padlock mean a closed post? If so, the messages that appear on the forum - which I pasted above - are very misleading and it would be worth correcting.

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/previous-forum/4-dimms-in-rog-maximus-z790-hero-no-xmp/td-p/891933/pag...

SpeeDyLOCO_0-1702381563127.png

Rampage V Extreme + Intel Xeon E5-2630 v4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @SpeeDyLOCO 

Regarding the article with a green lock icon in the upper right corner of the post, it indicates that comments have been closed, preventing further discussion in the thread.
For older posts or previous discussions, we implement this restriction to avoid confusion or redundant conversations.
Could you please specify the issue you are currently facing?
If necessary, kindly start another discussion thread.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @SpeeDyLOCO 

Regarding the article with a green lock icon in the upper right corner of the post, it indicates that comments have been closed, preventing further discussion in the thread.
For older posts or previous discussions, we implement this restriction to avoid confusion or redundant conversations.
Could you please specify the issue you are currently facing?
If necessary, kindly start another discussion thread.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Thank you for the explanation, in this case it means that I tried to add a comment to closed threads and the message visible on the forum was misleading.
As you can see, back in October I added a post on the x99 topic, which has not been closed since 2015 🙂
The topic of the problem with DDR5 memory on the z790 is also quite recent and I wanted to add important information that I have due to constant contact with various memory manufacturers.

Rampage V Extreme + Intel Xeon E5-2630 v4