CPU: intel i7 14700K

RAM: corsair vengeance DDR5 2x32GB 6000MHz

CPU cooler: corsair icue H150i Elite lcd tx

2x Storage: samsung 980 pro ssd m.2

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD

PSU: Corsair HX1200i, 1200W

GPU: asus rog strix 3090

This is what ive tried

I have installed windows on 1 on the samsung 980pro on my old computer i have tried taking that out byt that didnt work.

I have checked all the cabels that everything is connected i even took evrything out and inn. The same goes for the monitors

I have tried to remove one of the RAM bricks but that didnt work.

Hope someone can help me…

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Gustvsn 

May I inquire if there are any other abnormalities besides the Q-LED indicator lights, such as a failure to boot?
Could the system boot into BIOS with only the CPU installed, using integrated graphics output, a single RAM stick in the DIMM_A2 slot, and the PSU?
If the issue persists, we recommend cross-testing memory from the ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI QVL and a brand-new system drive.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Yes the pc boots into windows when I connect my monitor to motherboard. And evrything seems fine, but it does not detect the GPU. So there is nothing wrong with the memory, i have also tried with one ram stick and teo 

The GPU has light and everything

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Gustvsn 

Could you please confirm which specific Q-LED indicator light is on when the boot failure occurs?
If it's yellow-green, it could indicate an abnormality with the BOOT device during booting.
We would suggest verifying that all SSDs and HDDs are correctly installed or cross-testing with other system drives.
Kindly refer to the ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI user manual to ensure all hardware and power cables are correctly installed.
If you haven't updated BIOS to the latest version 3501 released on April 24, 2024, please consider updating and clearing CMOS before rechecking again.
For further instructions, please refer to the following FAQs:
[Motherboard] ASUS motherboard troubleshooting via Q-LED indicators
[Motherboard] Troubleshooting - No Power/No Boot/No Display
[Motherboard] How to update BIOS of the motherboard ?(Include different generation CPU)
How to clear CMOS?

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂