cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the option for ASUS MCE in Strix B760-i in BIOS?

Primordiarch
Level 8

I can't find it in Ai Tweaker. Please help, I need to disable it.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Primordiarch .

May I ask if you are able to find the "Ai Tweaker" category in the menu bar when you press [F7] to enter the Advanced mode after entering the BIOS?

Jiaszzz_ROG_0-1684849499540.png

Please note that the configuration options for the Ai Tweaker section may vary depending on the CPU and DIMM model you have installed.
Regarding MCE, does it refer to the machine check exception? Have you been able to find the relevant settings in the "Advanced" category of the menu bar relevant settings in the "Advanced" category of the menu bar as you enter Advanced mode?

Thank you.

Primordiarch
Level 8

I was referring to Multi Core Enhancement.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Primordiarch .

May I kindly request the complete model of your motherboard, the current BIOS version, and the CPU model you are using for us to further investigate and provide accurate guidance regarding the relevant settings?

Thank you.

• Strix B760-I
  • 13700KF

Thanks for replying.

Yes, there's Ai Tweaker Option.

Can I ask another question not related to this topic? It's regarding this motherboard.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Primordiarch 

Thank you for sharing the component models.
Different models may have variations in BIOS functionality, so if you have already updated to the latest BIOS version and do not see a specific feature in Ai Tweaker, it means that your hardware device does not support that particular feature.
Upon confirmation, the ROG STRIX B760-I GAMING WIFI does not support this feature.
May I inquire about any abnormalities you are experiencing that require disabling MCE?

Thank you.