cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS problems

Dexter277
Level 7

Hello. I have TUF Gaming X670E-plus, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X, Gainward RTX 4080 Panther, Corsair 32GB KIT DDR5 6000 Mhz CL30 Vangeance. My memories are set in EXPO I mode, otherwise everything in the bios is at default. The BIOS version is 2412. I had version 2413 but with this version it seemed to me that my problems were greater. The problem is the following - applications that monitor HW parameters, for example ASUS CPU-Z, Armory Crate, Crystal disk, etc., so when I click on this program, it opens for maybe 10 minutes, writes some error message somewhere, sometimes gets stuck, etc. Sometimes momentarily the mouse cursor gets stuck while moving. Another problem is that if I reboot in Windows 11, sometimes this reboot takes up to 10 minutes before the PC restarts, and then it takes about 10 minutes before it starts up again in Windows and sometimes it hangs a bit. Does anyone know what it could be? I would appreciate any advice. Any settings in the bios? Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Dexter277 

Could you clarify if the issues you described occurred after updating to BIOS versions 2412 or 2413?
If you cleared CMOS and booted under the default BIOS settings without memory overclocking, would you still encounter the mentioned issues?
Concerning the system freezing after running the mentioned software, how did you go about troubleshooting this? please share screenshots of the error message, if any, or video of the scenario.
Could you please provide the part number of the memory and confirm if it is installed in the recommended slot as per the TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS user manual?

Regarding the extended restart time, could you specify the current OS and build version you are using, which slot the system disk is installed in, and are you using any extension cables or adapters?
If necessary, we recommend consulting the instructions in the user manual to verify the correct hardware connections.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂