cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too high temperatures with "Current Microcode" on Asus Strix B760-F Gaming wifi and other Problems

wobuniub
Level 7

Hello,

I am a Chinese player, and my English expression may not be very clear. I apologize.

My computer configuration is shown below.

I have been troubled by a problem for several months, which is that when using i713700kf with b760, the temperature will be particularly high under the default microcode. The voltage is also very high when APE3.0 is turned on, showing 1.43 under BIOS,

But there is no such situation on Z790, and some bloggers point out that it is caused by CEP,

So there is no solution other than 104 microcode

Greetings! 

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @wobuniub 

May I ask if the situation you described occurred following any recent changes, such as a BIOS update or the connection of an external device?
Could you please provide the current version of your BIOS? After clearing CMOS and booting with default BIOS settings, does the described scenario still occur?
Regarding temperature and voltage settings, did you confirm and adjust them through the BIOS settings?
Kindly share images of the BIOS main page as well as show the variations in temperature and voltage under different settings.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂