cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran Driver Verifier, can't boot past BIOS now.

Niviventer
Level 7

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Niviventer 

Regarding a similar issue (Unable to boot after running driver verifier), you may find relevant troubleshooting methods in the Microsoft community, such as entering Safe Mode to roll backup dates and drivers in Windows Update History.
About the error code "0xc000000f," you may consider attempting system restoration, checking and repairing the disk, or resetting your PC within Windows RE. 
We suggest exploring these options to address the issue.
If possible, kindly provide information such as your BIOS version, relevant hardware specifications that have been tested or cross-tested, screenshots, or a comprehensive video recording of the problem. 

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Niviventer
Level 7

Sorry i couldnt figure out how to delete the post, it cant boot anything past bios without freezing like installation or recovery media, so i narrowed it down to hardware failure.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Niviventer 

As you have narrowed down the issue to a hardware anomaly, we recommend sending the relevant hardware for further inspection.
If you encounter any concerns or issues during the repair process, feel free to PM me at any time, and please provide your serial number.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂