cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard rog strix b760-F Gaming WIFI many reports

m19flom
Level 7

Hi, I bought this motherboard together with the processor (at that time it was the last best performing one) together with rams
the following pictures are of the components in my PC including the case.

sursasursaventilatorventilatorracitorracitorramramplaca de bazaplaca de bazacasecasecpucpu

In order for rami to work, I upgraded the bios by December with a normal usb stick, not the bios one. 0812 to 1604, when I got to the last version the problems started (see 2024 year)

they went well until December. then we had problems with certain games created in 2022/2023, they being games such as: FC 24, NFS unbound and many others that require the same resources

in 2024, however, it came with an unprecedented WOW problem

(What is happening, because of my very weak internet, and because the router and/or kat5 cable went very badly, I removed this shield and the screws that were there, when I removed the screws, this shield was practically glued to the screws. yes I heard a sound, I would have lightly hit the case with a palm)
I kept testing, I installed win 20 times I think, I installed win on another PC, but on the same ssds, I did tests on the CPU, on the MEMORY RAM, on absolutely everything, everything is ok, the bios gives me a headache little bit, I always had MSI and ASrock cards, never this complicated bios and very, very many functions...
PS: if this problem is not solved, I will return to MSI again.

ShieldShield

the following pictures are from the new year 2024:

7zip not work.webp20240106_173631.jpgdriver irql not less or equal.webpinaccessible boot device.webpkerner auto boost invalid lock release.webppage fault in nonpages area.webpstrtrail.txt file.webpsystem service exceptions ntfs sys.webpsystem service exceptions.webp

I dont know how fixed this, i guess is virus in boot or same like that .. i trying many solution but not have success

6 REPLIES 6

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @m19flom 

Could you please provide more information about when the BSOD typically occurs? For example, does it happen after playing games for three hours or browsing the internet for ten minutes? Are there any specific scenarios or overheating issues associated with the occurrences?
We recommend that you first ensure that all hardware configurations follow the instructions provided in the ROG STRIX B760-F GAMING WIFI user manual and check if the memory is listed in the QVL.
Regarding the BSOD, please refer to the troubleshooting guide on Blue Screen Errors in Windows (BSOD) for common problem-solving steps.
If you suspect a system infection, consider removing the current drives and cross-testing with another system disk.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

My bios is down completed ... whre i go to sent this motherboard ??  I live in Gerbergasse 6, 86643 Rennertshofen, Germania

1000160127.jpg

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @m19flom 

Based on the screenshot you provided, as the ROG STRIX B760-F GAMING WIFI supports CrashFree BIOS 3, please refer to the steps outlined in "[Motherboard] Troubleshooting - When 'WARNING! BIOS Recovery mode has been detected' displayed (Cras..." for issue resolution.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

All is down not work, i follow step by step after restart have many hours freeze and nothing happenig is trash asus bios. I buy msi with small few functions and efficient. I will never buy again asus.... support 0 ... and many problems buy this asus 360 and nou is drop on window... because not have solution ...

Asus buying 360€

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @m19flom 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
If you are unable to resolve the issue through the FAQ, we recommend reaching out to the retailer to arrange for repairs and receive further assistance with after-sales support.
Thank you.