cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if i have installed this POST drivers in an unistalled OS what happen in this POST case ?

fdfddf
Level 7

I don´t remeber which was the Version and Build of that Windows 11 Pro OS, but i remeber i previously installed this POST drivers that are Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI Gene : LAN, Wireless, Chipset, VGA and  Bluetooth drivers in an uninstalled Windows 11 Pro OS with an unknown version and build and then i uninstalled that OS, i installed another family of OSs: (Linux) i don´t remember exactly all the OSs i installed i remeber installing Trisquel 11 and Tinycorelinux version 14.0 and then installed Windows Pro 11 OS with an unknown version and build without installing again that drivers, i neccesary have all that drivers installed in my pc right now ?

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @fdfddf 

As per the specifications page on the ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE official website, it is explicitly stated that this model only supports the Windows OS, and the "Driver & Utility" section under the Support page only provides driver versions for Windows OS.
Therefore, we recommend installing the Windows operating system and updating the drivers provided on the official website accordingly.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂