cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrific customer service

ag300m
Level 8

Asus received my Rampage VI Extreme Encore for repair under warranty in February. They sent my a TRX40 back by mistake twice. They now want me to leave a $800 deposit for a replacement motherboard which will be refunded when the receive back my original. You know the one the got in February. I have too many emails saying they're escalating my case.  Go with MSI or Gigabyte as I have never had such poor customer service. I am out an $800 motherboard plus a 10980EX collecting dust and a EKWB monoblock good only for that board .

6 REPLIES 6

ATrueNewbie
Level 9

Well, it's been a month since i've built my new system and I'm still in the process of explaining to them how and why "I think" its failing to boot while peripherals containing RGB are connected to it. Things are definitely going slow, I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with a build before.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @ag300m .

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore

Rma: **********

Serial *************** received by Asus on Feb 23.

Serial of replacement never sent

Trx40 sent by mistake twice. Every email says this has been escalated (5x) already. I still do not have a replacement Rampage vI Extreme Encore

Case ## ***********-****

A****** G********

**********@***.***

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @ag300m .

Thank you for providing the relevant information.
However, all the contents you listed are personal information, so I will assist you in hiding them.
Currently, I will contact our local team to confirm your case and update you on any progress or information in the PM as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Thank you.