cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H610m-k and HPET

teurent
Level 7

Does H610m-k not support hpet or its enabled and hided as usual?

Why asus insist on hiding HPET option , why we should edit bios to acces something that is accesable on other mobo brands

8 REPLIES 8

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @teurent 

May I ask if your inquiry is regarding the PRIME H610M-K or PRIME H610M-K D4? What is the current BIOS version?
Could you clarify on the exact configuration requirements for the HPET setting?

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

PRIME H610M-K D4 , yes . Bios version is 3001
I dont understand your second question , HPET is "High precision event timer"

teurent
Level 7

And its there and hidden I checked

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @teurent 

HPET indeed stands for "High Precision Event Timer."
May I inquire about how you confirmed this information?
Could you provide images of the BIOS settings for us to further verify with the relevant department?

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Please tell the relevant department , they know whats going on
I request them to mod any version for making hpet visible , I dont want to flash with Intel fpt 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @teurent 

why we should edit bios to acces something that is accesable on other mobo brands
>> Could you please specify which motherboard models and BIOS versions you have seen this option on?
And its there and hidden I checked
>> Could you provide relevant images?
Providing precise context helps us better identify the settings. 

Thank you.

1: PRIME H610M-K D4 , all bios versions.

2: No , you dont have to "better identify the settings" since Im telling you exactly what it is

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @teurent 

After confirmation from the relevant department, enabling HPET on the PRIME H610M-K D4 may have an impact on system stability, and as a result, custom adjustments are not supported.

Thank you.