I have a Asus TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS with a Ryzen 5 7600x.
I have been watching all the drama regarding the new Asus MOBOS and AMD CPUs and i have tryed thebeta BIOS that have been released in that last weeks.
With all bios after BIOS 1414, i have random BSOD and this wierd thing happens on Google Chrome where, for example, im plaing a YouTube video and from nothing page goes blank saying:
An ERROR Occurred
Error Code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
My bios is setup with all the exact same options across all bios versions, i was running 141 till today with no problems and i updated to 1616 and this chrome problems restarted and i sense the BSOD incoming also...
Anyone with the same problems?
I have Strix B650E-E, running with a 7950X3D and 2x32 G.Skill Neo. It was running perfectly with several BIOSes until 1602, EXPO tweaked active, SOC set to 1.2 V manually, rockstable and no problems. Yesterday I installed new BIOS 1616 (cause this was not a beta, and new AGESA). Activated EXPO tweaked and set SOC to 1.2 V. Windows 11 crashed totally and had to reinstall with USB Stick. Now went back to BIOS 1602. But I ask myself, why it crashed after running perfect with BIOS 1602? Can I stay now with 1602 and go with it for long time?
Hello, @shaca .
May I ask if the BSOD occurred after updating the BIOS and clearing the CMOS?
Could you kindly confirm the following question so that we have a better understanding of the situation?
- the current BIOS version and the images of the setting in BIOS, or whether it is the default
- the brand, model name, and part number of the DRAM currently installed, as well as the GPU, SSD/HDD, and PSU
- the OS version and OS build
- the circumstances and frequency of problem
- contains a video that completely captures the problem's incidence and the surrounding environment
The problems occurred after Bios update, WITHOUT clearing CMOS, im going to test that.
I can still answer the other points:
- 1616 defaults plus EXPO and defaults, i get random BSOD and that wierd chrome error.
- My PC Specs are: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, ASUS TUF GAMING B650M-PLUS, 2x 16 GB PC5-48000 DDR5 SDRAM G.Skill F5-6000J3636F16G, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, EVGA G6 850W GOLD PSU, 1x WD_BLACK SN850X HS 1000GB, 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, 1x TOSHIBA HDWE160
- Microsoft Windows 11 Professional (x64) Build 22621.1702 (22H2)
- Fresh install, idle only the OS starting with all the latest drivers installed, i would say between 10 to 20 minutes.