cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR SETUP ASUS HAL CENTRAL / ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4

XxBiG_MyRoNxX
Level 8

I am already tired of having these problems with updates, it is annoying to have these problems, I am not going to be resetting my Windows all the time, I have already done it three times and I still have the same problem, before it was only the ASUS HAL CENTRAL now there are 2 problems, users need a solution for these problems, I see that many USERS have this same problem and I do not see any solution.

- ASUS CENTRAL HAL - ERROR 4191
- ROG STRIX B660-A GAMING WIFI D4 - ERROR 4151

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Nate152

Hello XxBiG_MyRoNxX

Try uninstalling Armoury Crate using the windows uninstaller.

ac uninstall.png

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.9.1, then head to the Armoury Crate update center and do the updates.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

Is all well after doing this?

View solution in original post

ASUS CRATE ERRORS.pngI am a Latin American speaker, the software is in Spanish, you have a link to download it in Spanish.

Nate152

I already downloaded the software and everything was correct, it was updated correctly, I hope I don't have any problems anymore... Thank you for your help colleague.

Nate152
6 REPLIES 6

Nate152

Hello XxBiG_MyRoNxX

Try uninstalling Armoury Crate using the windows uninstaller.

ac uninstall.png

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.9.1, then head to the Armoury Crate update center and do the updates.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

Is all well after doing this?

ASUS CRATE ERRORS.pngI am a Latin American speaker, the software is in Spanish, you have a link to download it in Spanish.

Nate152

Yes, there is a spanish website for the ASUS Support Center.

Is this what you're looking for?

Armoury Crate - Soporte (asus.com)

Yes, Thanks 😉

I already downloaded the software and everything was correct, it was updated correctly, I hope I don't have any problems anymore... Thank you for your help colleague.

Nate152

You're welcome

Good to hear all is well with the Armoury Crate updates.