AngelCubes818
Level 8

Screenshot_1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @AngelCubes818 .

May I ask from which page you downloaded the Armory Crate installation file?
Could you provide the following information for us to better understand your problem?
- the full model name of the motherboard
- the current BIOS version and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)
- the brand and model name of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
- the OS version and OS build

Thank you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @AngelCubes818 .

May I ask from which page you downloaded the Armory Crate installation file?
Could you provide the following information for us to better understand your problem?
- the full model name of the motherboard
- the current BIOS version and the content of the setting in BIOS (or whether it is the default)
- the brand and model name of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
- the OS version and OS build

Thank you.

No worry, just reinstalled windows 🙂

elixirwell
Level 7

I am currently facing the same issue with my ROG Strix G17 (2022) running Win11 latest update. I found the installer log and it stated the SKU is missing due to which it says non-Asus device. You can check for the SKU number under he msinfo32.exe if the SKU is missing. 

Tech support is dumb. 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @elixirwell 

We suggest that you visit the Republic of Gamers Forum > ROG Care > Hardware & Software Support > Gaming Notebooks section and create a post there.
Please provide the complete model number of your laptop (e.g., G713RW, G713RM, or G713RC) and share the details of your difficulty.
The moderators in the laptop section will further assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

Thank you.

It’s G713RC. I noticed SKU number is missing from msinfo32. Tried all possible solutions available online but, nothing works. 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @elixirwell 

I apologize, but this discussion board is categorized for motherboard products only.
Please post your discussion in the laptop category, where other knowledgeable moderators will assist you.

Thank you.