cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B550 F Gaming

Djmsousa
Level 7

After i good night gaming, i woke in the morning and turn on the computer and got no image🫣 the white line is on all the time on the board,i change my graphic card to check if it was a faulty graphic card but no. I saw several people that had that problem but i tried so many solutions and nothing works so far.am

Any clues?🫨

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Djmsousa 

Can the integrated graphics output a video signal?
What is the current BIOS version, and is there a need for a BIOS update?
We recommend that you keep your system up to date by installing the latest BIOS to benefit from improved functionality and performance enhancements.
If necessary, try updating to the latest BIOS version 3607 and clearing CMOS before checking again.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Djmsousa 

Could you please confirm whether your current motherboard model is the ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING or the ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)?
May I ask if the mentioned white LED light indicates a VGA Q-LED indicator on the MB?
If so, please refer to the troubleshooting steps outlined in [Motherboard] ASUS motherboard troubleshooting via Q-LED indicators.
Kindly try removing the extension cable and installing the GPU directly into the PCIe slot, if any.
And try cross-testing with another GPU to rule out potential hardware issues if possible.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Hello the board is Rog Strix B550-f Gaming , the  troubled is the vga one,i already tried with another graphic card but the same thing happens.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Djmsousa 

Can the integrated graphics output a video signal?
What is the current BIOS version, and is there a need for a BIOS update?
We recommend that you keep your system up to date by installing the latest BIOS to benefit from improved functionality and performance enhancements.
If necessary, try updating to the latest BIOS version 3607 and clearing CMOS before checking again.

Thank you.

Djmsousa
Level 7

Sorry i pressed solution by mistake,when i try integrated card i the white led is still up but i have the green(from boot) to but no image,i will try the update but i think my bios is up to dated

Djmsousa
Level 7

Nothing changed after i updated the bios,i found my old MB and i swapped and everything is working fine,should i send the board for RMA,the board only have 4 months

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Djmsousa 

Since you have already cross-tested and attempted to update the BIOS, it is advisable to consider sending the unit for further hardware diagnostics.
If you encounter any difficulties or concerns, please feel free to DM me with your serial number, RMA number, and detailed context at any time.

Thank you.

Djmsousa
Level 7

@Jiaszzz_ROG im trying to start my RMA process but it say they cannot find the product when i put my serial No. 

I login in my Asus account and it says my warranty is valid till January 2026. I'm in Ireland. thanks

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Djmsousa 

If you need to request a repair, we recommend contacting your original place of purchase or your dealer.
For RMA through ASUS, please submit your request via ASUS-RMA.
And kindly refer to "How to Find Product Serial Number and Check Number" if needed.

Thank you.

Djmsousa
Level 7

Hi @Jiaszzz_ROG 

here's the serial number: R1M0CS00S761***