cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync dont show my board.

C4passion
Level 7

Greetings, since the latest updates and after registering my motherboard (Tuf Gaming B450m Plus II, it does not appear in the Aura Sync section of the Armory Crate Application, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling without results, since obviously something has happened in the latest versions

I can't modify my RGB.

Is there a way to download older versions? I have the installers that I used a year ago but when I download the program it returns to the version in which the plate stopped being displayed in the program.

i have followed all the tutorials here and in other forums and none works or are outdated

The board is recognized by the AC:

C4passion_1-1712489253368.png

but not by Aura Sync

C4passion_0-1712489159714.png

My system is Windows 11 pro.

It has been working until recently since it had custom lighting on the board and suddenly after updating it went into rainbow mode and I have not been able to configure it again.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @C4passion 

Due to the ongoing local holidays in our area, my response time may experience delays.
I apologize for any inconvenience the delayed replies may have caused.

Based on your description, could you clarify if you were previously able to use Armoury Crate for Aura Sync motherboard RGB lighting effects but encountered issues after recent software updates? Can the RGB settings be individually adjusted? 
Could you share the screenshot of the Armoury Crate update center and help record and provide the relevant logs for us to verify further?
For log operation steps, please refer to "Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)" and ensure that you have confirmed and checked the "Record Log" option before proceeding with the steps to replicate the issue, such as the unsuccessful updating steps.
And kindly record a video simultaneously and provide it to us, allowing us to better correlate the log with the actual scenario.
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂