cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus z790 code 53

southkilla
Level 8

Ich habe gestern das xmp Profil 1 und 2 getestet, danach wird mir von zwei ddr5 ram nur noch einer angezeigt und habe beide ram einzeln getestet und jetzt funktioniert nur noch einer. Bei dem der nicht mehr angezeigt wird habe ich jetzt einen black Screen mit fehlercode 53 am mainbord der ram ist von corsair Dominator Platinum 2x 32gb rgb und ist auch auf der offiziellen Seite von asus gelistet 

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @southkilla 

Due to my unfamiliarity with German, I am using translation software to understand your message.
Could you please provide the exact model number of your motherboard, such as the ROG MAXIMUS Z790 DARK HERO, ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI S, or TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI?
According to [Motherboard] Common Q-CODE(Error CODE) and Troubleshooting, Q-code 53 on Intel platform motherboards may indicate a memory abnormality.
We recommend clearing CMOS and attempting troubleshooting under BIOS defaults, including checking if the memory is installed in the recommended slots as per the motherboard's user manual.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

Der DDR5 Speicher ist auf der Seite von Asus aufgelistet und so eingebaut wie es im Handbuch steht auf A2 oder A2 B2 allerdings wird mir nur einer der beiden RAMs seit einer Woche angezeigt. Beide sind neu und haben bis vor kurzem noch funktioniert. Ich habe die RAMs einzeln getestet an allen Plätzen und hab immer das selbe Problem der eine geht der zweite wird nicht mehr erkannt. Bios update ist aktuell und wenn ich versuche den ram einzeln zu probieren der momentan nicht geht bekomme ich immer code 53 angezeigt und einen black screen 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @southkilla 

Could you please confirm the complete motherboard model and clarify if this issue occurred after the PC was first built or after using it for some time and occurred following any recent changes, such as a BIOS update or swap to another RAM module?
Did your build only detect one RAM module in the BIOS, or was it in both the BIOS and the OS, and could you share screenshots of the result?
May I ask if you have cross-tested other memory modules or motherboards?

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

pH0u57
Level 8

Having the same problem. System was running fine in every situation until I updated to 2202 for the baseline settings. Now I get random freezes in Windows 11 and while booting.

Intel 13900k
Asus Z790 Creator
64 GB DDR-5 6400
Gigabyte 4090

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @pH0u57 

Could you confirm if, after updating to 2202, you still encounter random freezes during the boot process even with clear CMOS and default BIOS settings?
What was the previous BIOS version, and how long has the PC been in use since its build?
If the system drive is removed and only the CPU, RAM (installed in the recommended slots as per the manual), and PSU are installed, with video output via the CPU's integrated graphics, do you still experience stuttering during the boot process when entering the BIOS?
If possible, could you provide the complete RAM part number, detailed context, and a comprehensive video recording of the issue to help us better understand the situation?
Additionally, it is recommended to avoid providing fragmented information across different discussion threads, as this may lead to information discrepancies.

Thank you.