cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus X670E F

Sadlokiller
Level 7

Hello. I have this PC. Asus x670e f. to that CPU Ryzen 7800x3D with graphics card Asus rog strix 16gb oc nVidia and RAM G.SKILL 32GB KIT DDR5 6000MHz CL30 Trident Z5 NEO RGB for AMD. It concerns me that the profile Expo 1 and 2 are unstable. they don't work as they should. i tried all bios and the computer still freezes and is cold. temperatures max 50 on CPU and GPU 55. It has weak power.. Can someone please help me or show me the Voltage settings in the BIOS as you have?.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Sadlokiller 

Could you please provide the current BIOS version, the part number of the installed memory, and confirm if it is listed in the ROG STRIX X670E-F GAMING WIFI Memory QVL?
After updating the latest BIOS and clearing CMOS, we suggest trying to install a single memory module and testing it in the recommended DIMM_A2 slot mentioned in the user manual, then enabling EXPO I, which optimizes memory timings (CL, TRCD, TRP, TRAS) and other parameters by ASUS, and gradually adding other RAM modules once stable.

Alternatively, please install memory models recommended on the QVL to ensure compatibility.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂