cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Tuf B650 wifi plus Bluetooth issue

Trix81
Level 7

Hello everyone, I'm writing my problem here after looking for many solutions on the internet but with no luck.

My bluetooth doesn't work, the drivers are correctly installed, but if I go to look for a device it doesn't find anything.

The bios is updated to the latest Ver.1811 update.

I tried both the drivers from the site of my Asus motherboard and by downloading them from Armoury Crate, but nothing... Bluetooth is active but it doesn't detect any device.

3 REPLIES 3

Deekish
Level 7

I've had this issue since i bought the prime b650m-a wifi motherboard from Asus, bluetooth sometimes works and connects but sometimes it just shows that my phone is connected but isnt also i cannot add new devices , windows settings glitches when i turn on and off bluetooth. Ive tried everything.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Deekish 

Could you kindly provide the BIOS version, OS, build version, and Bluetooth driver version, as well as confirm which Bluetooth devices you are unable to connect to?
We recommend verifying whether there are any BIOS and driver updates needed, and please confirm if the issue persists after clearing the CMOS.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Trix81 

May I inquire whether the issue of being unable to detect Bluetooth devices, as you described, occurred after any specific changes were made?
For instance, did it happen after a BIOS update or when connecting an external device?
Could you please provide information about the current OS version, build version, and Bluetooth driver version? Have you attempted clearing the CMOS after BIOS updates?
May I also know which specific Bluetooth devices you are trying to connect? Have you cross-tested with other Bluetooth devices?
We recommend referring to the [Windows 11/10] Troubleshoot app to diagnose Bluetooth device issues.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂