cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Z790-F GAMING WIFI USB PROBLEM

Frodo116
Level 7

My computer has a lot of USB hardware.
All of them works perfect. Harddisk, keyboard, mouse etc. works perfect.
But sometimes Razer Synapse does not detect keyboard and mouse. so lighting effects don't work. (mouse and keyboard works but synapse don't detect)
Also Elgato StreamDeck works slowly. I press the button of StreamDeck but it works after 1 or 2 seconds, sometimes never work.
Also my Pc case Cooler Master Haf 700 Evo have got a lcd panel in front. it works on USB. The photo does not appear when the computer is turned on.
In other words, devices that display photos or videos via USB do not work or works slowly (laggy)
I think this is a software or bios version problem but i'm not sure.
Has anyone experienced such a problem?
MY BIOS VERSION 1303

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Frodo116 

Based on the situation you've described, you may want to consider updating the BIOS to the latest version 1402 and performing a clear CMOS as a priority before addressing the potential problem again.
Regarding the Razer Synapse software, please check if there are any pending updates.
As for the Elgato Stream Deck, could you specify which port on the motherboard it is connected to? Have you used an adapter for the connection?
For the keyboard, mouse, and Elgato Stream Deck connections, we suggest trying cross-testing with different ports.

Concerning the Cooler Master Haf 700 Evo, could you confirm if you have correctly connected the ARGB Controller Gen2 as well as all the connections in the case?
We recommend referring to the Cooler Master Haf 700 Evo installation instructions and the user manual of the ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI to ensure that your hardware is correctly installed.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂