cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog maximus z690 extreme

Tsou88
Level 7

I would appreciate all the recomendations for the most stable bios version after got stuck with 2204 and cant roll back. Also if im lucky i hope that someone in the group has the same setup with me for more help.

My setup is:

1) Rog maximus z690 extreme motherboard

2) Intel i9 12900k

3) Corsair Dominator platinum rgb 32gb ram

4) Corsair rm1000x gold

5) Nvme 980 pro

6) Ssd 870 evo

7) Asus tuf 4070

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Tsou88 

May I inquire about the specific instability issues you are currently experiencing? For instance, are you encountering blue screens or difficulties when booting?
The latest BIOS 3101 for the ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME was released on December 29, 2023.
We recommend updating to the latest version and checking again after clearing the CMOS.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂

My instability is that when desktop stays 3-4 days off and unpluged when i try to power it on nothing happens. 
Motherboard rgbs and oled and ram rgbs turn on but fans and cpu cooler wont.

I checked all the components and wiring and everything seems ok..

Double check all of your power connectors on the motherboard.  Furthermore, make sure the front panel connectrors on the motherboard are all the way in.  Most likely your powersupply may be faulty  or it seems that the motherboard is not receiving enough power.