Level 8

0vdpqhw2qb1c1.jpg

I Has This New Build 

Mobo: AsusRog b760 a gaming wifi 

cpu: i5 13400f

Gpu: gtx 1660 super

ram: crucial 16GB DDR5 4800-MHZ V 1.1 CL40

psu: seansonic 650w

I Face This problem since I bought this build it has random restart it always happens when i get a way from the pc see in event logger 41 kernel power 

I test memory gpu all of pc parts working well 

but this image finally I notice what happen to the pc it just freeze suddenly with blue screen 

code: whea_uncorrectable_error

I update the bios to 1402 before the windows install and then updated the intel me after windows installation  

through armoury create 

Notice 

I faced this Problem when i update the bios from the stock before was working well with out any problem noticed

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Kappo87
Level 8

I searched for solution and finally have found others like me 

If you have have found in your event viewer error id 17 WHEA logger then this topic for you: https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/10ncwrq/whea_event_id_17_error_i_need_help_to_identify/

View solution in original post

I went to the technician customer service we do all test this issue related to the CPU we replaced it 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Kappo87
Level 8

I searched for solution and finally have found others like me 

If you have have found in your event viewer error id 17 WHEA logger then this topic for you: https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/10ncwrq/whea_event_id_17_error_i_need_help_to_identify/

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Kappo87 

May I ask if the BSOD issue has been resolved?
In accordance with the instructions provided in "How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR," we recommend checking the current hardware connections for correctness.
Additionally, please refer to the test with minimal components for isolating the possible cause section, and if necessary, consider clearing CMOS and reconfirming.
If the issue persists, could you please confirm the current Intel ME version and provide the following information:
- frequency and context of the BSOD occurrences, along with the troubleshooting methods you have applied
For example, it occurs after playing a specific game for 15 minutes or after the CPU temperature rises to a certain range
- an image of the BIOS main page, including any custom settings (or default settings)
- the OS version and OS build
- screenshots from Device Manager and relevant driver versions
- the brand and model name of the system disk and the part number DRAM currently installed
- Armoury Crate version and a screen shot of the Armoury Crate Update Center

Thank you.

Hello @Jiaszzz_ROG 

Yes Issue still persist

XMP enabled

VMD controller set it as advertised on Asus to disable recently  

No not on games  the BSOD happen know after long term or specially when I leave the pc

operating system windows 11 pro 23h2

SSD 980 pro 1tb magician say it's genuine 

Crucial 16GB DDR5-4800 UDIMM

CT16G48C40U5

Bios Version 1402 intel meintel medevice managerdevice managerupdate centerupdate center

Screenshot 2023-12-01 173522.png

Kappo87
Level 8

Hello @Jiaszzz_ROG 

Screenshot 2023-12-01 182930.pngScreenshot 2023-12-01 183020.png

I Had this issue also but when i search the internet and do what as they say

disable

power managment native 

ASPM

I get a lot of BSOD and black screen so set it to normal and some time the SSD disappear from the bios and want load windows fixed with shutdown the pc and set default bios 

I have Seasonic psu 650w 1 cable cpu 8 pin only also

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Kappo87 

According to the screenshot you provided, the Event Viewer indicates "Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express)" under the WHEA-Logger.
Based on this, we recommend checking for hardware anomalies on devices connected via the PCIe slot on your motherboard, including inspecting for damaged pins, slot integrity, or dust.
Please test without using extension cables or adapters, and if necessary, ensure that the PCIe devices have updated drivers or firmware.
If the issue persists, kindly share a detailed description of the BSOD occurrence and the results of minimal testing, and provide a comprehensive video recording of the problem for better understanding.

Thank you.

I checked all pcie connections 

my pc is connected with

gtx 1660 super Asus 3x fans

2 hhd western digital blue

samsung 980 pro 1tb

i5 13400f

ram 16 gb crucial 

the vga is connected with 2 monitors 

still same error

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Kappo87 

If you have followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in the [Motherboard] Troubleshooting - How to solve BSOD error in Windows(Blue Screen) instructions, including cross-testing with system discs or restoring Windows, and are still encountering blue screen issues, we recommend having the motherboard undergo diagnostic inspection for repairs.

Thank you.

I went to the technician customer service we do all test this issue related to the CPU we replaced it