cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog b450 f gaming

JPCrog
Level 7

Buenas, en armoury cráter con esta placa base no puedo ver la frecuencia , voltaje , temperatura,etc.saven si en esta placa es a si o está mal algo. Alguien puede informarme sobre esta placa en armoury cráter en la BIOS me sale el Asus Grid lo tengo habilitado es para descargar controladores y utilidades. En armoury cráter es lo único que me pasa que no me textea la CPU. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @JPCrog .

Certainly, it's the ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING. I apologize for the mistype of the model name.
May I ask if, after clicking on Armory Crate and staying on the homepage for about 1 hour, the motherboard settings can be shown successfully?
Alternatively, have you tried restarting the system after installing Armory Crate?

If the issue persists, could you please share the following information for us to better understand the details?

• the current BIOS version and the BIOS settings (whether they are default or customized)
  • the brand and model names of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
  • the OS version and OS build of your system
  • the Armoury Crate version and a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center
  • a video capturing the complete occurrence of the problem and the surrounding environment

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @JPCrog .

Please go to Armory Crate > Settings > Update Center to confirm whether all items on this page have been updated to the latest version first.
If needed, please try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool to uninstall it and reinstall via the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING support page, finish the update again, and reboot.

Thank you.

buenas jiaszzz_rog, perdona mi placa es una asus rog b450 f gaming, no la ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, he usado  la herramienta de desinstalación Armory Crate para desistalarlo muchas veces y e vuelto a instalarlo, sigue igual nose que puedo hacer para que me muestre el trabajo de la cpu en armory cráter. necesito solución si esque la hubiera, gracias.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @JPCrog .

Certainly, it's the ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING. I apologize for the mistype of the model name.
May I ask if, after clicking on Armory Crate and staying on the homepage for about 1 hour, the motherboard settings can be shown successfully?
Alternatively, have you tried restarting the system after installing Armory Crate?

If the issue persists, could you please share the following information for us to better understand the details?

• the current BIOS version and the BIOS settings (whether they are default or customized)
  • the brand and model names of the CPU, DRAM, GPU, and PSU currently installed
  • the OS version and OS build of your system
  • the Armoury Crate version and a screenshot of the Armoury Crate Update Center
  • a video capturing the complete occurrence of the problem and the surrounding environment

Thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 161348.pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-05-11 161348.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-11 161615.png

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @JPCrog 

Thank you for your software and hardware configuration information.
Could you also help confirm that after clicking on Armory Crate and staying on the homepage for about 1 hour, the motherboard settings will be shown successfully? Have you tried restarting the system after installing Armory Crate?
Please provide a video recording of the problem so that we can better understand it.

Thank you.

buenas Jiaszzz_ROG,  despues de 1 hora sigue igual que siempre, no me muestra el estado de la cpu , solo me muestra eso que sale en la primera foto que enviado del armory crate. El sistema te refieres a windows, lo he formateado tambien por si fuera eso y nada sigue igual. El problema esta que no me muestra la informacion de la cpu. Tampoco puedo instalar herramientas como winrar, ai suite 3, etc. Tengo que hacerlo desde el programa ASUS Grid Beta, desde hay puedo instalar todo. Nose, si es lo correcto en esta placa si esta bien a sin. por eso quiero información y pueden ayudarme gracias, saludos

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @JPCrog 

Besides the memory and graphics card information you have provided, may I assist you in confirming the questions you previously asked?

Thank you.