rtx 4070 ti msi x slim

corsair 32gb ddr5 7200mhz

lian li cooler galahad trinity 

psu: corsair rmx1000

9 REPLIES 9

kalo86
Level 10

Hi, did you try to reset the CMOS?

Hi, if you mean with the button of clear Cmos in the mobo, yes i did and nothing worked

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Adan 

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made? For example, adjusting the BIOS settings or connecting an external device
Based on the photos you provided, it seems like the red Q-LED indicator is on, which indicates an issue with the CPU.
We recommend referring to the steps outlined in the [Motherboard] ASUS motherboard troubleshooting via Q-LED indicators guide.
Additionally, based on the Q-CODE, please also refer to [Motherboard] Troubleshooting - No Power/No Boot/No Display and test with minimal components to isolate the possible cause.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Hi, thanks for the reply, and yes, before this i have the 00 q-code (1 week ago) and randomly after 2 days it turned from 00 to d6 with green and white led 

i searched and found that,if i change the dp cable to a hdmi it will be solved

and it did.

3 days later im here, with 77 q-code and red led 

i also tried to update de bios

clear cmos

and change the gpu slot to the motherboard

i will try today the 2 links you send me with your reply

thanks for your reply!

Hello again, during these days it ocurred something really wierd, yesterday the pc booted with a lot of random q code error and going from red led to yellow led and finally white an green

And boot normaly without any issues

the next day (today) its stucked again in 77 with red led

im starting to think is the mobo software wrong or something cuz yesterday booted and i dont even touched something from the mobo

any conclusion?

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Adan 
May I ask if you have followed the steps I provided in the FAQ to troubleshoot the issues with different Q-LED indicator lights?
Is this error code and the situation with the Q-LED indicator lights something that has been occurring since you built this computer, or did it start happening after making specific changes to software or hardware?
Based on the description of the red indicator light, it may indicate an issue with the CPU during startup.
We recommend following the steps outlined in the earlier FAQ and checking for any bent CPU pins.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

image.jpg

Hello, update

my pc boots randomly after 1 week

But starting it shows up this codes errors and then boots up fine

IMG_2080.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2084.jpeg

IMG_2086.jpeg

After all  these  q-codes it boots fine

also one thing

theses days im having some trouble with my keyboard and mouse, they suddenly freeze and ig i disconnect them and reconnect them they wont turn on

also my headset makes a mini noise and all the sound gets off and after a while it turns back

im thinking its some bad configuration but im lost 

any help?

Hi Adan,

im facing the same issue. Red light with 00, then 7f, then multitude of codes and sometimes booting fine. I’m guessing it has to be BIOS related as this only started weeks after updating the bios.

what was your solution?

Im still with the problem, no clue of what its the issue 

also my keyboard and mouse randomly freeze and my headset makes like a pop sound