cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS B660i motherboard repair

willdrayton
Level 7

Hi everyone

I bought a B660i 1700 mitx motherboard from a store in December last year and it developed a USB overvoltage issue in July this year, so just 6 months later. I sent it back to the store, who then needed to send it to their supplier before it went back to ASUS for repair. They did this as soon as I sent it to them but there has been little or no progress despite the fact that we are now in October. The store wont give me a refund or even agree to swapping this for a more expensive board with me paying the difference. I keep contacting the store who tell me that their supplier has had no updates from Asus in terms of when this is going to get back to me and if im honest im losing the will with this. Has anyone else had a similar experience or does anyone know how long these things take? If this had been any other product I had bought I would have at least expected an estimated time to confirm when this was going to be fixed and it's creating a massive issue for me as I use my computer for work. The fact that im still here some 3 months later with no board isnt great. Thanks. Will.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @willdrayton 

Could you please confirm if you have submitted the repair to the original place for support?
I have PM you for additional confirmation, as the product serial number contains personal information and is not ideal for verification in a public forum.
Kindly check your inbox located in the upper right corner.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂