cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate update error 4152 - ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E

txomasb
Level 7

Hello. I wanted to change the color on my motherboard abut aura sync didn't work anymore, so i figured i need to install Armoury Crate. Now it is installed, and to use the RGB control apparently, I need to install updates, which also cannot be installed due to an error code 4152. Asus software seems to be very messy, which I anticipated, that is the reason I waited so long toi install Armoury Crate. I literally only want RGB color control, welp bad luck.

Can someone help with this error?

Screenshot (522).png

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @txomasb Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you confirm if updating through the "Update All" function completes the update process successfully?
Have you attempted to uninstall Aroury Crate, reinstall it, and then attempt updating again?
If the problem persists, could you help record and provide the relevant logs for us to verify further?
For log operation steps, please refer to "Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)" and ensure that you have confirmed and checked the "Record Log" option before proceeding with the steps to replicate the issue, such as the unsuccessful updating steps.
And kindly record a video simultaneously and provide it to us, allowing us to better correlate the log with the actual scenario.
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.

Thank you.

sharing complete hardware info & software config details will help us better understand the issue 🙂