cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

armory crate with asus strix x470-F GAMİNG MBO

omrfrka61
Level 7

When I enter the armory crate software on my motherboard, I can't use any of its features, only how do I make fan control or other settings of my aura rgb active motherboard?

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-04-01 040516.png

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @omrfrka61 .

May I ask if you downloaded the armory crate from the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING official website's support page?
Please go to Armory Crate > Settings > Update Center to confirm whether all items on this page have been updated to the latest version first.
If the problem persists,please try using the armor crate uninstall tool to uninstall it and reinstall via the ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING support page, finish the update again, and reboot.

Thank you.

All the updates are complete, it still doesn't work, I formatted windows 3 times and the motherboard settings never appear in the armory crate menu (except rgb)

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @omrfrka61 .

I'm not sure what you mean by unable to work.
Please provide a more detailed description, a complete record of the video showing that the Armory Crate cannot operate, and an error message if you have any.
For example, Armory Crate doesn't respond to any adjustments.
Please refer to [ASUS Armoury Crate] Armoury Crate FAQ and confirm the details, which include ensuring you have a stable internet connection and not using a VPN before the installation.

Thank you.