cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PG248QP busted?

matto_219
Level 7

I've had this monitor for less than a month and I've been trying to deal with this:

IMG_20240421_082547449.jpgIMG_20240417_082635611.jpgIMG_20240417_123033907.jpgI've tried different cables, inputs, refresh rates, resolutions, resets & countless searching. I did find a post here with what looked like the same problem I'm having but the solution was just to RMA it. 

Are there any others out there dealing with this nonsense? I'd rather find a solution through the community than go through the RMA process.

Cheers! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @matto_219 ,

thank you very much for your feedback. 

We offer an online repair service, and you can check the detailed application process through the following link:

Online RMA Instructions | Official Support | ASUS USA
Thank you for your support and understanding.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @matto_219 ,

regarding the issue you described, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Please provide the specific time when the issue occurred so that we can better understand its origin.
  2. Have you tried rebooting to resolve the problem? If not, please attempt a reboot and check if the issue persists.
  3. You can connect the monitor to other devices such as a computer or laptop to determine if the problem is specific to a particular device. If the issue persists, it may be related to the monitor itself.
  4. Please ensure that your graphic drivers are up to date. 

If you have tried these steps and the issue still persists, we recommend taking the monitor to an official repair center for diagnosis and repair. 

You can find the nearest repair center using the link below:

Official Support | ASUS Global

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks for the quick reply. Those steps have already been done and the problem persists. I'd much rather ship it in than deal with driving all the way to Chicago though.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @matto_219 ,

thank you very much for your feedback. 

We offer an online repair service, and you can check the detailed application process through the following link:

Online RMA Instructions | Official Support | ASUS USA
Thank you for your support and understanding.