cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG34WCDM HDR needs fix

Shinkuji
Level 8

Just going to drop some photos as examples, SDR to HDR you can see that in HDR it just looks wrong and bad, pls asus fix it, the video it's in SDR but even with games that supports HDR for certain colors it just looks like the photos.

Firmware MCM103, brightness at 100

1000005914.jpg

1000005913.jpg

1000005909.jpg

1000005912.jpg

1000005915.jpg

1000005910.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shinkuji
Level 8

I noticed that if i lowered the brightness from 100 to 90 it get's better, if anyone has the same problem try this

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Shinkuji ,

according to your question, we have sent you a private message. 

Please kindly check your messages and confirm. 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Shinkuji
Level 8

I did the update but the issue remains

Shinkuji
Level 8

I noticed that if i lowered the brightness from 100 to 90 it get's better, if anyone has the same problem try this

Stook
Level 8

I have the same problem with HDR, is there a solution now? MCM103 update is done.

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Stook ,

We need more details to assist you with this issue.
Could you please clarify if the HDR problem occurs when the brightness is set to 100 or below 100? If possible, could you provide some screenshots showing the abnormal display?
Have you updated your display drivers? 
Have you tried cross-testing with other signal cables? 
Does the issue occur immediately after purchase? 
Please assist in confirming. This will help us better understand the issue and provide a solution. 
Thank you for your cooperation.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

It makes no difference when i change the brigtness, the problem is since day one thru all GPU Drivers. The Displaydriver is MCM103. Tested with Displayport and HDMI, makes no difference. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F Gaming ( Bios 2203 ), Intel Core i9-11900k, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, Seasonic Prime TX-1000

WhatsApp Bild 2024-06-14 um 09.04.26_a3a1ae7a.jpg

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @Stook ,

we have sent you a messege via PM box.

Kindly check the messege and confirm.

Thank you.