Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG34WCDM HDR bug

dynameis
Level 9

PG34WCDM HDR mode seems have bugs

after I enable HDR in windows the color are way off and overexposed

I need enable bright adjust and set to 100% to get it back to normal

I contact ASUS support (Taiwan) and they ask me to send the monitor back for firmware update,

I don't want send the monitor back just for firmware update .. and I throw the box away already

cloud ASUS just give us firmware update tool for this?

PXL_20240125_121758567.jpgPXL_20240125_121808233.jpg

32 REPLIES 32

Mine looks horrible too. In CoD MW3 the snow on one map just looks like it has bad light reflecting off everything. In other games clouds looks like someone tried tracing the outline of them with a bright yellow marker. Idk what’s wrong or what to do. 

XC4RRiED
Level 7

Firmware update works!!

How did you get the file?

Hey man im having the exact same issue like everyone else can anyone help please? how you get the firmware update? im sad i tried everything

Thanks man 😭 I'ma try it out 

Yeah let me know how it works for you. I think it looks much better. But still no HDR certificate with it. 

HakykSuu
Level 7

lol..this problem since pg27aqdm already happened.. filmware update doesn't fix anything.. I don't think this is BUG, is rog hdr colour problem.. u can check pg27aqdm forum

HakykSuu
Level 7

image.pngimage.png

PG27AQDM after around 1 year still fix nothing, GOOD LUCK

whothatmofo
Level 8

try this guys.  I have the same issues, but going into nvidia color settings.  Increase the contrast, I set my brightness tk 60 contrast to 100 and vibrancy to 60 and it looks sooooo much bettwr