cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG32UCDM original firmware

Arguren
Level 8

Hi, is it possible to get the factory 101 firmware as I have stupidly installed the 102 and 302 versions in a row so I can't go back to the original which was the best working one
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Arguren
Level 8

Hi!  new firmware 103  resolv my problem

thank you

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

silverbolt81
Level 10

If you open the pdf file that you downloaded together with the 102/302 firmware it has clear instructions on how to revert back to the original..

[Rollback Mechanism]
If you want to revert to the previous version, you can perform a rollback using the
following step:
1. Unplug the monitor’s AC power cord. (Keep the HDMI or DP cable connected to
your device)
2. Press and hold the physical buttons 2 & 4 on the monitor simultaneously. While
holding both buttons, plug the AC power cord back in.
3. Wait until the monitor lights up, and the rollback process is complete

Yes I know this but when I rollback from 302 I roll back to 102 not 101, if I try to rollback from 102 I get 302 again

silverbolt81
Level 10

Did you use both firmware versions when you upadated from the factory firmware?

yes because when they were posted on the website it didn't say they were for a different region until the next day

silverbolt81
Level 10

You should always read the instructions before doing any kind of firmware updates,whether it is a monitor or a bios update on a motherboard.

Better contact support.

Hi @Arguren ,

Thank you for reaching out. 

According to the confirmation from the backend team, the current firmware version only supports rolling back to the previous version.

Could you please describe the issue you are currently facing? 

Providing details about when the problem occurs will help us better understand and provide a solution. 

Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation.

Arguren
Level 8

Hi!  new firmware 103  resolv my problem

thank you