cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG27aqn

lechron
Level 7

ive bought two of these and they just turn off randomly. second one i got to turn back on once then after the second time i couldn't just sat still as i died and told my team my monitor turned off. i have never made an account for a manufactures company forum but this is the first time ive bought a product and both times it was defective. can somebody please from ASUS let me know if this is a problem you guys have had with this monitor? I saw a review on microcenter.com that someone has had the same issues. am i just really unlucky and got two duds in a row or is this a problem with these monitors?

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @lechron .

Could you please provide a more detailed description of the problem?
Including the connection mode, is it HDMI or DP? The connected graphics card model and driver version, the driver version of PG27AQN?
Please provide a full video of the problem so we can better understand the scenario.

Thank you.

im using displayport. as far as all the other stuff ive already hooked up my old monitor and moved on this is two of them in a row that donnt work so ive given up. and i dont know how you want me to be more detailed when the monitor just goes to black screen im assuming off cuz i cant turn it off or on its just black screen.

i haved owned lots of monitors many asus as well and my monitor has never just randomly shut off not a single one and now two pg27aqn in a row have done it. theres a bad batch of this monitor clearly

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @lechron .

Based on your description, if you have doubts about hardware damage, please consult the retailer or ASUS support- support center for futher problem detection or assistance.

Thank you.